The anime rug has been an essential part of my living room for the past decade. However, lately it’s starting to look a little worse for wear and I’m worried about whether it will be able to stay clean. The first thing I need to do is figure out how best to clean the rug. Luckily, there are plenty of ways you can keep your anime rugs clean and looking new!
Use a professional cleaner.
You can use professional cleaners to clean your anime rug. A professional cleaner with a steam cleaner is one way to go. This type of professional cleaner uses a truck mounted steam cleaner that has a high pressure hot water system, which makes it easy to clean tough stains from your anime rug, such as red wine or dried ketchup from your favorite anime-themed get togethers.
A second option is the same type of professional cleaner, but instead of using a truck mounted steam cleaner for cleaning purposes, this type uses an industrial vacuum system that sucks up all the filth in one fell swoop (which will be collected at the end of cleanup!). This method is ideal if you have multiple people living in your home and don’t want them tracking dirt into other rooms during the cleaning process.
Now that you’ve got your anime rug clean, it’s time to set the stage for keeping it that way. The best way to do this is by vacuuming often—even more often than you think necessary. I know, I know: “I vacuum my floors like every day! And I can’t possibly do more.” But here’s the thing: what if we’re all just doing it wrong? What if there are other places in our homes that need cleaning much more frequently than we realize? The answer is yes!
Let me break down some of the different areas where you should be vacuuming on a regular basis:
- Pet hair–not just on your anime rug but also upholstery, bedding and curtains
- Dirt–in corners of rooms or under furniture where dust and crumbs tend to collect
- Spills–if something spills on your rug (which happens!), use a damp cloth to remove as much excess liquid as possible then proceed directly into vacuuming mode while it’s still wet so as not to leave stains behind (this goes for any liquid spillage really). If there are large stains left over afterwards then follow up with a mixture made from equal parts Pine-Sol® Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Odor Eliminator Spray and warm water applied directly onto affected area before scrubbing vigorously with brush or sponge until clean. Wait 24 hours before proceeding with drying process by first removing excess moisture by laying out flat in sunniest spot available (preferably outdoors since sunlight will help dry faster), then flipping over so bottom side gets same treatment before returning indoors again once both sides have dried completely overnight; repeat steps 1–3 until new furniture smell has dissipated entirely from older rugs which may take several days depending upon humidity levels during this period
Clean up spillages immediately
First, remove any spills as soon as they happen. This is the most important step of all: if you let a stain sit for too long, it will be much more difficult to remove. Use a paper towel to absorb the spill, then use a damp cloth (or even an old toothbrush) to clean up what’s left. If you don’t see any improvement after blotting or cleaning with water or mild detergent, try using some vinegar instead—it’s one of nature’s best cleaners! If your spill is a liquid and was still wet when you got back from work, blot gently with paper towels until dry; this will prevent further staining on your rug. Remember that if the liquid is really fresh at all and hasn’t dried yet, blotting may actually spread it around instead of absorbing it into something else like paper towel or fabric.
- To remove a stain, use a soft cloth and gently blot the area.
- If the stain is not removed, try using an enzyme-based or bleach-based cleaner.
- If that doesn’t work, see if there’s a professional cleaner in your area who specializes in removing anime rugs.
Try a washable rug
- Washable rugs are a good option for anime fans. They’re easy to clean and not as expensive as non-washable rugs. Plus, you can use your favorite detergent to get these clean—you don’t have to worry about using a special cleaning solution.
- Washable rugs are not quite as durable as non-washable rugs, however, so if you want something that’s going to last forever it may be worth paying extra money for a quality rug with more durability.
Protect from pets
Protect your anime rug from pet hair. Most rugs are made of synthetic fibers, so they aren’t bedside sleeping mats for matted kittens. Instead, choose a pet-friendly cleaner to clean them with. If you want to protect your rug from the damaging effects of your dog’s claws and feline friend’s teeth, you’ll need to buy a protector too.
Protect yourself from getting angry when someone spills coffee on your new anime rug by making sure they know that they’re not allowed in there without permission first!
Keeping your anime rug clean is a lot of work, but it’s worth it. And if that’s not enough, consider how much more amazing the anime world will be when you have access to all its wonders!